Your gift will help empower older adults to live with purpose, independence and dignity.
Thank you for taking time to learn about Sixty & Better. We appreciate your generosity through in-kind gifts or monetary donations. All funds received are used to further the mission of the organization.
If you have questions or would like to become an event sponsor, please contact Chuck Burton, Director of Development & Marketing at 817-413-4949.
We value your support and pledge to protect the privacy of our donors and supporters. We do not sell, rent, or share our list with anyone. We are a tax-exempt, non-profit organization. ID 75 1251339
You’ve known us as Senior Citizen Services of Greater Tarrant County. Your donation will benefit Sixty & Better.
Items to donate or help purchase:
- Gas Oven for Kitchen ($500)
- Refrigerator for a Center ($450)
- Wii Game for a Center ($299)
- Desk & Chair for Center Director ($250)
- Lockable Storage Cabinet ($199)
- Lockable File Cabinet (2 to 4 drawer, $50-$150)
- Sturdy Shelving for Kitchen Storage ($99 each)
- Coffee Maker for a Center ($49)
- Bingo Prizes for Centers ($5-$10 each)
- Dominoes and Cards for a Center ($5-$10 each)
- Office Supplies
- Senior Meals
- BINGO Prizes
- Copy Paper
- Food Warmers
Visit our AMAZON.COM wish list to easily purchase items on behalf of Sixty & Better and have them delivered to us.
If you shop on Amazon.com: Set up Sixty & Better as your charity of choice at smile.amazon.com and every eligible purchase leads to a donation that benefits Sixty & Better.
For assistance please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 817-413-4949.
Email us to learn more about planned giving opportunities and our endowment fund. Consider adding Sixty & Better to your estate plan, will, trust, or life insurance policy as a beneficiary. For more information, contact email@example.com